Villa Elena is located on the lakefront in Domaso in the province of Como; it was designed to accommodate self-sufficient elderly people who choose this residential solution for a holiday or as their long-term home. Villa Elena has been completely renovated to make it welcoming for future guests, guaranteeing them safety and a pleasing look while still maintaining its original history. Spread over four levels, Villa Elena is made up of 16 residential units with a total of 24 beds; the bedrooms are furnished as though they were mini apartments, each with a kitchen and personal bathroom, as well as a terrace with a view of the lake.
- Parking and video surveillance
- Dining room and vending machines
- Luggage storage and information centre
- Rooms with motorised beds
- No architectural barriers
- Living and recreation room on every floor
- Terrace, garden, and panoramic promenade